Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Return

It has been so long since I write something in this blog, not that there’s nothing that can be written, there are soooo many things that can be written here. According to my log the last time I wrote a post was December 22nd 2006, while today is January 7th 2007.

Well, to sum up, or to say to pack things up from where I left off, I would like to say Happy Mother’s Day (in Indonesia it was December 22nd), then Merry Christmas (December 25th), Happy Eid Al Adha (December 31st) and then of course a very Happy New Year 2007! Heheh, 4 global events crossed between the last post to this post.

Maybe you all wonder, why don’t I take a little time, write and post something in this blog in that time span, in my defense, there are several reasons, first, I don’t have the chance to even take a little time to write (of course there’s a little time for everything, but I take writing as something serious, so I can’t just jump and write like that), second the virtual blackout that occurred after Taiwan earthquake, internet connection is practically “dead”, I can only browse into local sites, and I did that in order to get the information of what’s causing this virtual blackout, not even to log into blogger and post something. At the time, I can not even log into google, yahoo, or any international sites, my emails were piled for up to several hundreds emails coz I cant access it, through web or through POP, even Yahoo Messenger is out.

During the write-less time span, there are also several events that are worthy to be mentioned, several happenings in the Hajj pilgrimage (my parents are on their Hajj pilgrimage, so I try to stay current with the latest news from there), several movies that I watched, so many of them, too many maybe, some will be mentioned later in my later post, and of course the execution of Saddam Hussein on December 30th, not that I wanted to go political, vocal or anything, but I have some things that I wanted to say about this event.

I think this is enough for my come back, expect to see several posts in few days…

No comments: