Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nostalgia

In Purwokerto, I met with my very old friend, Adi Nugroho, we met the last time was when we were at our first grade in SMUN 1 Salatiga back in 1996, that was like 11 years ago.

How we met was quite unique, I uses Yahoo!Go software in my cell phone, a Nokia 7610. In it there was Yahoo! Messenger, which enables me to chat with anyone in my list, or in short it lets me to stay online anywhere anytime. There I always put my status as where I am that moment.

When we’re in Purwokerto, Adi or Jedhek as I always called him before, saw my status as @Purwokerto, it turns out that he was in Purbalingga, half an hour motorbike ride to Purwokerto. Then we met at our hotel, and we stroll to Alun alun of Purwokerto. Later I found that he stays in Purbalingga as an Indonesian Air Force squad, ahhh, then we talked about the old days, when we were young, hahahhaha…

At the time also, I met Denny’s friend who stayed in Purwokerto as a lecturer, he was also an Informatics Engineering graduates from UKDW Jogja, Denny’s college.


Above is a picture of Me (center), Adi N aka Jedhek (left) and Prawito DiCaprio (self proclaimed surname) (right), Denny's not there, he's taking the picture...

No comments: