Monday, January 8, 2007

Jobs n Journey

In December, a friend of mine, Vivaldi Alvarez Wattimena, offered me a job, a job of doing training to PT Pos Indonesia employee regarding Western Union services in PT Pos Indonesia. In short we were trained by Western Union trainer on a training on trainer scheme. We were to train in 34 cities within Jogjakarta and Central Java, and it’s no joke that it will make my weigh lower due to the length of the journeys.
This is the list of the cities that me and my team will visit:

SEMARANG
UNGGARAN
SALATIGA
PEKALONGAN
KENDAL
TEGAL
BREBES
PEMALANG
PURWOKERTO
CILACAP
PURBALINGGA
BANJARNEGARA
PURWOREJO
KEBUMEN
MAGELANG
TEMANGGUNG
WONOSOBO
SOLO
SRAGEN
BOYOLALI
KLATEN
SUKOHARJO
WONOGIRI
KARANGANYAR
PURWODADIGROBOGAN
BLORA
PATI
KUDUS
JEPARA
YOGYAKARTA
WATESYOGYA
BANTUL
WONOSARIYOGYA

Expect to see post of stories within my journey across Jogjakarta and Central Java under the WU Project and Journey labels…

1 comment:

andy laver said...

hello :-)
looking forward to reading your post about the experience..that must be very interesting!

in the mean time, visit my blog: 8thsense.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/