Monday, January 8, 2007

Parade of Athletes by DJ Tiesto




DJ Tiesto, #1 DJ in the world, is a fact and by listening this CD, then you believe it's true…

I’ve been a huge fan of him since I heard his single, Lethal Industry; he has put Trance to a new level. I own several of his CDs, In My Memory, Just Be, and now Parade of Athletes.

Tracks in Parades of Athletes was made by Tiesto when he was invited to perform as DJ on the parade of nations in the Athens Olympics, the first track, Heroes, was specially made by him after capturing the spirit of the athletes.

This CD is by far the best trance CD I’ve ever heard in years, he has done a very good job in this one, looking forward to his future CDs.

Five stars (*****) is not enough as an appreciation for this CD, but that is the best verdict that I can give…

No comments: