Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Blog!

It turns out, that I cannot fulfill my promise at my initial post in this blog of using other than English language such as Javanese and Indonesian in this blog.

This is simply because I got too comfortable in using English language in this publication, however I still have several postings that I have to write in Indonesian or Javanese and because I'm not willing to post in Indonesian or Javanese in this publication sooo.. I made another blog, let's just say that this is another alter ego of this blog, only in Indonesian, some posts will be a copycat from this blog, only in Indonesian, while some will be exclusively written for the blog.

Without further ado, my new blog is Adhitya Semesta click on the link to go, or click the link on the recommended link part of this page...

1 comment:

Windiantoro said...

incorrect syntax near "some posts will be a copycat from this blog";

~you know laah :P