Monday, June 9, 2008

Make Your Own Hybrid Car?

Several days ago, I went to my friend’s, Rendra, he owns a car wash in near Jalan Wates, sometimes I wash my car there, there he told me that he now use something that makes fuel consumption drops to 70%.

Yup! 70%! He usually spent 150 thousand rupiah worth of gasoline (4500/L), and now he spent only 50 thousand rupiah. Hearing that I was very intersested, he said that it was very simple, everyone can make it.

It only need a bottle (plastic preferably) two stainless steel, some cords, a lamp, and relay. And here’s the scheme:


So, the concept is like this, the steel is put to the bottle from below by drilling hole, then connect one steel to lamp, and another to relay, and from relay, go to accumulator, and one cable to a negative source (eg. car starter).

To the bottle, fill it with water and some KOH. Now the bottle serves as an electrolizer which will create Hydrogen which will go to engine manifold as an additional power for the engine. Your car will like a hybrid car.

Today, I installed one on my car, a Honda Jazz 2006, I’ll keep y’all posted for its performance...

2 comments:

tuhu said...

ayooo dong Dhit ikutan lomba Blog yang KIjang... hehehe

Oki said...

does it really works? mantab juga dong...