Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to The Virtual World

After a long long while of connected to the Internet for only several minutes due to the absence of an unlimited connection, I have finally returned to the realm.

Thanks to Telkomsel whose Telkomsel Flash Unlimited Data plan had made me return safely without any worry of uncontrolled cost.


It only cost me 125k/mo for "unlimited" connection. Why the quote unquote? Since the bandwidth is limited to 256kbps roughly 30kBps, but it's okay compared to Centrin's unlimited but limited to 64kbps/10kBps AND there's another catch fot the Telkomsel Flash Unlimited, that is when my quota goes beyond 3GB, then the bandwidth goes down to 64kbps.

But roughly in a month, my traffic is way below that par, so no worries :)

The overall performance of this connection is quite good, though it's not that stable, not always on 30kBps speed, and at my home, i must search for HSDPA signal at the living room, and not available in my own room :(.

One more thing! Somehow, I cannot access blogspot using this connection, havent complained to Telkomsel yet (FYI i wrote this post using Indosat IM3 connection, which cost me Rp 100,-/minute)

See You on The Next Post...

No comments: