Friday, December 8, 2006

Did You Know? The length of Jogjakarta Outer Ring Road?



On the left is my trusty Blue Thunder, a 250cc 2005 edition of Suzuki Thunder, one day we took a ride across Jogjakarta, i went to Jogjakarta Outer ringroad, my intention is to warm up and charge the battery of this li'l fella, since it's not been used for 2 weeks or so...

I go on a constant speed of about 80-120 kmh, the track was Jogjakarta outer ringroad as a whole, I check my odometer when I start, it was 110, and once I finished the ride, it was 150, so the Jogjakarta outer ringroad is approximately 40 km in length my friends, from the south outer ringroad, west, north to east outer ringroad, back to square one.

I started my journey from Jalan Imogiri Timur, near my house to the west and ended there also from the east...

Here's a map of Jogjakarta, there you may see the track of my so called journey....

[map courtesy of www.mapsyogyakarta.com]

No comments: