Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Back to the Keyboard...


This is my several attempt to publish a blog, though it's just in friendster and in Yahoo 360, and guess what? i have never put anything in it, simply nothing but this kinda speech of welcome to my blog etc.
I have never take this matter seriously, but i think it's time to take this thing seriously, as for this will make me back to the keyboard again and keep me aware of things that are around me...

The very reason why i wanted to make this blog in blogger.com is simply because, by comparing several blog hosting service, this one really look cool, where does it look cool u said? even that i can not answer, something about this is cool...
And another reason is that, i just found the most appropriate url for my blog, i wanted adhitya.blogspot.com but it was taken (of course! having such common name is sometimes a torture), then i tried this name, adhituniverse.blogspot.com and it's available, then voila, i come in to blogger.com and claim that url.

adhituniverse.blogspot.com will consist of many things, daily life that is interesting to be posted, idle chit chat between friends and i, new things that interests me, my thesis (maybe), newly stumbled website(s), movie review(s), music review(s), game review(s), anything!
This Blog will be brought to you in several languages, English, Indonesian, Javanese and even languages that you have never heard of before (just wait for that!).

In this initial post, i use english intentionally in order to capture a wider market in the blog walker community (is there any? this kinda community? well maybe just people).
I hope this idle chit chat is enough for my initial post...

feel free to post comments...

1 comment:

Ipam a.k.a. Pram said...

paling2 gak bertahan 2 bulan, bar kui mesti males upload...oia, golek template blog sing apik di mana ya? meh ganti aku, ben rodo ceria