Friday, November 23, 2007

Flasher

I’m a heavy user of Instant Messaging (IM), I went through the golden ages of mIRC, MSN Messenger and now I’m using Yahoo! Messenger on daily basis.


Status facility provided by Yahoo! Messenger if used wisely will provide information to your friends of the state you are on, whether you are busy, available for an idle chit chat, or just don’t wanna be disturbed by others, or even invisible to others. Sometimes I used it by writing something that is even not necessarily written there, such as, addus (bathing, Javanese lang.), doing nothing whatsoever etc.


And on this day I was surprised by one of my friend’s status. I thought it was just another webcam-based-status, but this one really tickles me, and makes me somewhat wanna throw up…


HIS status read like this:



nuff said...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. that was just sample...for next ten minutes I'll charge you...(patrick)